1. LL.B. Five Year Course:This course is offered to those who have passed their 10+2 with 45% or more marks from any recognized Board. It is a five year integrated course in which the candidate gets two Degrees; one after successful completion of the first three years which is titled as Bachelor of Social Laws (BSL)Degree and after successful completion of fifth year LL.B. Degree .
2. LL.B. Three Year Course:This course is offered to those who have completed their graduation in any discipline with 45% or more marks from any recognized University.
3. LL.M. Two Year Course:This is two year post-graduate programme. The students who have passed their LL.B. Examination with a minimum of 45 % are eligible for admission.
4. D.T.L. One Year Course:This is one year Post-Graduate Diploma programme. Students who have passed any graduate course with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible for admission.
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Process and Soft Skill:This is One Year Post Graduate Diploma Course. Students who have passed any graduate course with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible for admission.
6. Certificate Course in Human Rights:This is Six Months Certificate Course on Human Rights. Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent (Including Doctors, Engineers, IT Professionals, Teachers, NGO’s and Govt. Officials) with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible for admission.
7. Ph.D Programme in LawThis programme is offered to candidates who have passed National Eligibility Test of UGC or State Eligibility Test or have passed PET examination of SRTMU Nanded and are eligible for the progamme as per the rules of UGC, State Govt. and SRTM University in his regard.